Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tentang Dhia...of love, power & betrayal

I should have written a review of Tentang Dhia right after the last episode was aired on tv, but I was then too preoccupied with other commitments.The last 3 episodes of Tentang Dhia were mind boggling. We (me, hubby & the kids who had been following the series from day one) were glued from 7pm to 8pm and rushed to do our Magrib during the advert breaks...(hehehe).

The saga ended really well but it was rather unexpected that both protagonists had their peaceful deaths. But hubby and I were not happy that bitchy Ku Salmi did not suffer as a punishment for all her evil deeds. Bravo to Liza Abdullah, her acting was real. We were also glued to the saga because of the "Melly" factor. Like Liza, Izreen made a good impression of a kampung bitch. Kudos to you both.

Overall, Tentang Dhia deserves compliments from us...9 out of 10 for a wonderful 1 hour tv gluing session...(I wish to comment more....but time is too short...I still have incomplete 'business' to do today)

No comments: