Friday, January 20, 2012

A new milestone in the year of the Dragon

If I could turn back the clock, I want the clock to revert to 2011. I don't have enough time. The CNY holidays are in a few hours away. We have to pack to "balik kampung"...and I am pretty sure we'll get stuck in the jam on the highway!

The most dreadful feeling I have right now is the tonnes of workload I am leaving behind. I am stuck between work and leisure....and some insecurity about the way I feel.


But the thought of getting some blissful rest with my family awakens every senses in my body.
And the thought of the good food that I'll indulge in....hmmmm.

I am hoping for some rays in my life and wishing that all the energy I have lost will be regained by next week...
May the year of the dragon gives me more confidence, success and strengths to fulfill my aspirations.


No comments: