Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cooking made easy with BACCARAT



I first purchased my Baccarat Diamond stockpot in 2009 after a recommendation from a good friend, Ayu.


At first I was collecting the Baccarat Classic range and used 2 pots from the 10 pots I bought.
It was made of aluminium and heats up real fast. But I found it hard to maintain especially the cleaning part. Plus the handle breaks quite easily, leaving my pots handleless... (wrong word choice) Now, I still have unopened boxes of the Classic Range.
Baccarat Atlas. The Diamond looks
exactly like this but a little wider, not deeper




My first instances with Baccarat Diamond was the stockpot which I made my Nasi Arab in. After using it, I fell in love with this range at once. It worked like a dream...My KFC chicken (my recipe) turned out yummy when deep fried in my Diamond. The chicken was tender in the inside and crunchy on the outside. Cooking chores became very smooth with Diamond. (Hey Baccarat, I think I should get some kind of commission for promoting your goods!)


Check out what a friend commented about the Diamond!!!!

  • K Norhanim AbdulSamat, cannot write on your wall lah?? ' diamond' tu memang da bomb lahhh, accidently left kid's bolognese sauce for 2+ hrs on med heat, bila teringat, panic den, kid's lunch tomorrow, satu keja nak ken masak sekali lagi, dah nak pukul 10 mlm nii, tak hangus OK, x kacau lgsg obviously
    · · Sunday at 4:25pm ·

      • Norhanim AbdulSamat ye la...i deactivate my wall....mula2 ingat diamond hang kena BOMB!!!!!

        you see ladies & gentlemen...why i opt for diamond & chuck my vision...under my sink

        Sunday at 10:42pm ·

      • Nur Hafidzah Abdul Hamid hahahha, baccarat ler..tapi serious, mmg kalau periuk lain mmg dah hangus + kering kontang dah!
        19 hours ago ·

      • Rose Maria Mansor hai, ni yg makin bertambah2 keinginanku!!! ;) ngeh ngeh ngeh... Khairul Anuar Shafie, did u read what Fid wrote? x hangus occay! kalo mzip, dah habis rentung kena buang dgn periuk2 skali. :p
        19 hours ago · · 1

      • Nur Hafidzah Abdul Hamid rose - mmg, dulu mula2 bila k Ayu Omar and k nim , dok sing its praises, I thought I would never buy, sebab rasa mahal, then beli satu waktu clearance sale,mmg memudahkan kerja, what I like waktu tu was, x payah kacau selalu, so bila masak, boleh menyambil buat macam2 kerja, x risau sgt dia hangus ke hapa, but x sangka la sampai tinggal 2 jam lebih pun x hangus jugak! tu mmg terer lahhh tapi kalau api kuat sgt, hangus jugak laaa
        19 hours ago · · 1

      • Ayu Omar ramai kawan2 kakyu kat sini gigit bibir je tgk diamond yang berkualiti dan cantik tu.. ada yg nk beli kat kakyu pun ada... hehe
        11 hours ago · · 1

      • Nur Hafidzah Abdul Hamid K yu, tu la, for me cantik tu dah jatuh number 2, sekarang dah replaced all my daily pots dgn baccarat
        5 hours ago · · 1





The best of all, cleaning was easy pezzy. Over the last 2 years I have collected many Baccarat Diamond saucepans, stockpots and fry pans. These are not just collections. I use them daily and I love every minute using my Baccarat.




This cap is not from my Baccarat collection. Too lazy to snap each picture. They are all stocked up in my kitchen
The hard-anodised features make them more durable than other range of pots and pans. I was told that it's even harder than stainless steel. Well, I will never trade my Diamond with anything else. This is my precious treasure I took home from the land of the long white clouds.




The Baccarat Roaster- bought but havent got a chance to use it yet.



No comments: