Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Strawberries and such...


Cameron Highlands is raining with strawberries. Strawberries are not only edible but can also be taken to sleep as pillows. Hahaha.

You can find strawberry key chains, strawberry pillows, strawberry pencil cases, strawberry magnets, strawberry slippers and countless other strawberry designed products. One my first day in CH, I found myself surrounded by strawberry products to be rather fun, but come the 2nd day, I got tired of this. Everywhere in the nook there are strawberries. Most shops sell the same things. Even the night markets are filled with the same souvenirs. 

Living in NZ and Canada exposed me to strawberry picking (the real thing~fruit grown in soil), but the strawberries here were grown in a slightly different way. We didn't get to strawberry pick in CH, but what I enjoyed most was the food made out strawberries. Here are some pics I took while we were strawberrying in CH.




Waffles with strawberry jam (okay la...so so...not so yumm)

Strawberry and cream & Strawberry sundae


Enjoying myself....


Strawberry jam, strawberry tea, strawberry preserves and strawberry fridge magnet which I took home


No comments: