Tuesday, December 11, 2012

An unexpected turn of event


My ODC which we just overhauled its engine went overheated in Bandar Seri Putra in Bangi. We were on our way to a short trip to Cameron and all our plans went haywire. Because it was my sister's first trip to Cameron Highland, I decided to proceed with this holiday. Well, didn't want to ruin her excitement. Zahidee, my nephew came to our rescue. He helped us out with our ODC and let us used his Wish. We were on our way up when we received a BBM message saying that the ODC has been towed by Evo's sister company in Gemas.


My ODC being towed from Bukit Mahkota to EVO in Gemas
                                              
Road trip to CH was fine. It was almost 12 midnight when we finally reached Greenhill Apartments.


2 days in Cameron Highland, time to head home. But then again, our ODC was still at Evo Gemas. 



After sending Nasri off in UIA, we had a good ride via Plusliner coach. When was the last time I took a ride on a bus??? Hmmm...let's see, can't remember. It must have been years....



Dad is one happy man...he didn't have to
drive this time


No comments: