Sunday, November 25, 2012

Can Apricot Seeds Fight Cancer?


Have you heard that apricot seeds help fight cancer? I have no idea about this. To read a medical report is just too strenuous for my eyes. If you need more information about this, try this link: Cancer Tutor. One thing for sure, apricot seeds contain Vitamin B17 (Laetrile).

There are many success stories from people using just laetrile or apricot seeds. You can check out this site: Anti Cancer Info

I have also found in my readings that apricot seeds do contain cyanide which actually could be poisonous if taken in big quantities.

I bought a half kilo of apricot seeds last week and make a point to chew 3 seeds a day as a prevention against cancer. Yucky taste!!! My oh my, what bitter taste you have, apricot seeds. 




I found other benefits of apricot seeds (copied from http://greatstuff.hubpages.com/hub/Health-Benefits-of-Apricot-and-Apricot-Seed).

  • It is claimed that vitamin B17 helps in the prevention of cancer. Apricot seed has the highest percentage of B17 in any fruits and consuming this seed will help prevent cancer.
  • Vitamin B17, and hence apricot seed, also helps to lower high blood pressure.
  • Helps to reduce pain associated with arthritis.
  • Helps to maintain the general health and well-being. Hence, it will strengthen the ability to resist infections like colds and flu.
Well, if you want good health, forget about the taste. Perhaps you should try it with a piece of chocolate to get rid of that taste.

Peace!

No comments: