Thursday, November 22, 2012

Samsung Tab 2 7.0 vs Blackberry Torch 9860

Yeah, right, my best buddy, BB 9860 crashed for the 3rd time... (sulking). First, it was early Dec 2011. I had 2 wait for 2 months before Celcom finally decided to replace it with a new phone. Got my phone in Feb 2012, and it (the new phone) crashed again. Hang and could not be turn on. I was told it was a software issue. But it took Celcom only less than 12 hours to get it repaired. Last week, another crash. I googled and learnt the trick to reboot it myself, nahhhh....I was unfortunate. Took it back to Celcom (lucky me, the warranty ends December this year) and Celcom promises at least 1 month till I get my Torch back.  


I felt so "lonely" without a smartphone that I decided to get something today. Dragged Zul and Anga to Skudai Parade, and got my hands on a Tab 2. Well, I was undecided about whether to pick Note 2 or Tab 2. But I rest on Tab 2. Why?

All covered in white.....

Of course Note 2 has the advantage with multitasking & writing 'notes', but I blog quite often. I find Note 2 a little too small for updating my blog and googling. How to use the Tab as a phone? Oklah, I opt to the use of the loudspeaker. Besides, when I used Torch 9860, I always speak via the loudspeaker.  

What will happen to my beautiful Torch? See la. I might sell it on Mudah. Or perhaps pass it over to Zul or Anga......Today, I'm going to be busy downloading stuffs into my Tab 2 from the Aps Store.




No comments: