Friday, November 16, 2012

Kitties at Play


Miley and Mocha are such playful kitties that we loved watching them at play.  My nephew's Choki RIP last 2 days that actually alarmed me to have both my furkids vaccine.


According to Dr. Barchas from Catster.Com all cats - indoor and outdoor - should have the following vaccines every three to four weeks, beginning at six to eight weeks of age, and ending at 16 weeks: feline viral rhinotracheitis, calci and panleukopenia or FVRCP for short. These should be boostered when the cat is a year old and repeated every three years thereafter.


When I had Miley, I was told that she already had her first vaccine so it was time for her 2nd shot after she was spayed 3 weeks back. Mocha had his first this morning.


Miley was rather moody when she got home from the Vet. She hardly ate any kibbles or wet food. I gave her 2cc of multivitamin and let her rest. All she wanted to do was to sleep. Unlike Miley, Mocha was always hungry, but went of to sleep after his meal. 


I hope they are both up on their feet again...I'm missing their usual antics.

No comments: