Friday, November 16, 2012

ANF Kitten Food

Just bought a new 7.5kg pack of ANF kitten food for Miley & Mocha. A 7.5 kg costs RM130 at Petmaster Taman Universiti....roughly around RM19 per kg. 


I tried feeding them with Blackwood kitten food earlier, but they did not quite like it. On one hand, they are a big fan of Royal Canin Exigent for picky eaters. This was recommended to me by my vet. But PRICE is a BIG concern. a 400gram pack costs RM19 and a 2kg pack costs RM70 at Family Vet at BBU.
While I was looking for a premium cat food, David the owner of Petmaster recommended ANF.


100% complete & balanced nutrition, free of added ethoxyquin, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, by-products, soy, or fillers. Balanced in all essential amino acids and rich in omega fatty acids as well as brewers rice and other high quality nutrients. Well, I guess there's no harm trying.....But then again, my furkids are such picky eaters that I have to mix these kibbles with either steamed fish or canned fish.




No comments: