Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nazura turns 12


Simple birthday lunch menu: birthday cake, butter cake, banana muffins, sushi, chips & iced buns.

Nazura and her guests...I told her "make it small and invite only close friends..." (sebenarnya mak nye yg tak larat sbb tengah stress jumpa spvr)


The 6 out of 10 birthday cake....susah nak focus bikin cake kalau otak tak bole focus....



This is a picture of Ain with her brothers...taken in 2006 @ Langkawi Cable Car.
Ain posted a beautiful smile at Tasik Cini Resort, 2006.



.
Ain & cousin Iqa at our family home, in 2008.





Ain & mummy having dinner at KipMart JB, 2007.





Ain, Anga & my ex-fellow Azira who's now teaching at UiTM Perlis during one of UTM convocation.






Ain during one of our Mt. Ruapehu visits...






Nazura Zunnurain, our one and only daughter is turning 12 tomorrow. We
thought of having a small celebration with the family tomorrow, but she insisted
to have her friends over for lunch.

I thought of buying a birthday cake for her, or baking her that special
Justin Bieber cake, so I made a short visit to BJ cake decor and was stunned to find out that edible image of JB would cost me NZD20!! My oh my cross out that JB cake on my list, hanim....Frances was kind enough to lend me her untouched book she got on cake decorating..but no way I am going to use that book!! So, I guess making my own cake for her would be more special! (financially...hahahaha) So there came my chocolate cake with the chocolate ganache topped with strawberries. I am not really a great cook, but considering the result of the cake, I gave myself a 6 out of 10...(all smiles).
The party went out well, and the girls left at 8 last night...okay la tu...Pukul 8 pun masih terang benderang!!!

In this post I have posted some pics of her..
See how much she has grown over time?? She used to be so tiny but 3 years in NZ somehow (I'm blaming this on me & my cooking of course...) made her grow...

I pray that Nazura Zunnurain will grow up to be a beautiful young lady, inside and out...Ayah & Ibu love you...





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice...:)

Anie said...

Happy Birthday Ain ;) Kak Nim, u look more awet muda now compared to that photo that u took with Ain in 2007. Pujian ikhlas dari hati ni, bukan nak mengampu....hehehez ;)

HaniM said...

Ye ke anie?? yeehaw!! bestnye...agaknye dulu tu tekanan kat tempat keje tu yg nampak tua sikit...sekarang kan bergelar student tua...tu yg muda aje rasa