Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A month has gone

It has been almost a month since I've started on my weight loss challenge. Apa tak nya, 3 tahun dok di NZ, I've gained almost 15kg...hahaha that happened when you do lots of cooking & baking and adding yummilicious cheese in my cooking...

It has been almost a month that I ate rice. Let' see...I stopped eating rice & other ordinary food since 26th Oct...
Well, let me say...the last time I had rice was Aidil Adha morning...17th Nov..i had no choice actually, I prepared Beriani & all the dishes that complement my beriani...so, tak kan tak makan kot?? ada la jamah satu senduk...and that's it...

I havent seen any improvements yet...but I felt a little healthier, and my joints did not ache as much....i've got more months to go & I just wish I can hold on to sustain my appetite....

No comments: