Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gone Fishing

Zul left very early (@4.30)this morning with the fishing gang and took off to Coromandel where they rented a boat for a fishing game. He was really excited about this trip, so layankan aje la….
I’m excited too…at least I can be left alone and do my own thing. For one, I could get up late, and two I could do some writing in peace…..

I’m not a fishing person. I hate the smell of the bait and getting my hands all sweaty and salty. I remembered accompanying him for a fishing trip to Raglan, but what I could do was just reading the articles I had with me and staring at empty space, thinking about “why in the first place have I agreed to come with him?” But my son, Nazmi is a daddy’s boy. Like dad, he enjoys fishing and has the skill to capture some good sized fish.

Thank God, Zul did not come home empty handed today! He had some good size fish for our dinner tomorrow and the week after…..

Yeay....the catch! the catch!












Zul's chilly bin to store his catch for the day...









Zul, cleaning his fishing rod right after reaching home...


No comments: