Thursday, March 14, 2013

Survival of the fittest


Okay, last week was the start of my adaptation to a healthier lifestyle, a healthier ME! I am physically challenging myself to shed off those unwanted kilos after discovering that I have put on an extra 7KG since returning from New Zealand. SEVEN BIG FAT KILOS, mind you. Rather than brooding over what had happened, I might have to think of a solution. No wonder I found myself having difficulty getting up from a lower position. So, my first step was to sign up for a fitness program. I did a trial program, just pay as you go. My first fitness was a mixed aerobics/bokwa/belly dancing/zumba session at Grace Fitness Studio. Dash, the instructor was not around. With Linda who took the lead, I felt that the class was rather okay.My second class at GFS was a latin fitness dance, a mixed of everything under Dash. Boy, was I breathless. I felt that I was always out of tune compared to the others. 

                                                 
Last night we did the Zumba, a Latin-inspired calorie burning fitness program. Whoahh yeah it was fun and I sweat profusely with every beat of the move I made. It was a great exercise but the after effects~muscle strain all over my body.


                                            


No comments: