Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A feast of love...

I was too busy typing and writing when hubby presented me with a plate of yummm food. See the picture was taken on top of my pile of work...We used to eat this at JJ Secret Recipe (the goreng version), but hubby made me a grilled one.


I made him give me the recipe to share it with the others.

So here's the recipe...

Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken breasts (boned & skinned) & cheddar cheese (cut into slices)
Salt
Pepper

Bone breasts and flatten. Place a small slice of cheese on each half chicken breast. Roll up each half and secure with toothpicks. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill it the oven.

Tomato & Capsicum pesto
Chopped tomatoes and capsicum
Minced garlic
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Lemon juice
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Combine all the above in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and adjust the seasoning.

Last Sunday, Adnan & Asna hosted a pot luck tea with the other Hamiltonians. I made some curry puffs for the shared tea. The recipe was taken from As' blog at
Thanks As....I love the pastry! Yummilicious luvv!!!



No comments: