Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Mocha

I am one happy woman. After a week of tending to Mocha, I guess he's recovering now. He was so weak he hardly ate anything. But he's been feeding on steamed or fried fish these 2 days.  He refused the kibbles he used to feed on, nor the canned food that we have bought. I fed him with Vitamin B Complex, Liver Medication, Antibiotic, Nutri Rich Vitamins, Glucose Drink, Plenty of water. I noticed that he started having the flu, and rushed to get some flu medication, but Petmaster has run out of flu medication. A friend, Khatijah gave me homeopathic treatment for flu, Arsenic Album. One drop of Arsenic with 100ml of water. 

His earmites treatmment, the Sulcolon and BroncSyr, the treatment for cough and flu relief are on the way (I ordered from  DearCats) I'm also waiting for petgrass to reach me. Hmmm a little patience does no harm.

Mocha the manja kitty





No comments: