Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Spirit of Giving


I am excited to witness a wedding in my family in 30 days. The last wedding we had was 5 years back. And I missed 2 family weddings while we were overseas.

My family is always EXCITED about things. We'll be excited about kenduris, rayas or other events that involve family matters.

I am writing today to share my view about gift giving. Some people think of gift giving as a lame idea, but to me, it's a sign of your love. The smallest gift from one person opens the heart of the other. I'd feel touched, appreciated and get the feel of much love getting a gift from someone.

Since Nina is getting married to Shafiq soon, here are some GREAT ideas what we can give this young (???) couple.

If Nina can tell us what she wants...we'll gladly get something PRACTICAL for their use at home.

The bride likes painting....so perhaps you can get her a GOOD painting...not the lowya one...





This is very IMPORTANT....a dinnerset



The secret to a man's heart is through your cooking. Give them these pots...


Pans Pans Pans

And unique bowls....UNIQUE ok


Tea anyone??


or... a set of drinking glass (cikai la...unless you get crystal glass)

Knife set would be a great idea....



Cutleries?? Not from Langkawi I hope. Go for 18/10 stainless steel

Or the Spice Rack....not Spice Girls

Anyone for Tupperware for storing?





Give them a wall clock?


Or settled for a bed sheet?

On some days, the couple might want a cold shake...give them a blender?

I wish for this...an oven! Darling, can I have this please....on our Annivesary???


Settled for these flasks???

This is such a lovely present. The mini processor. I have this and it's wonderful!!!

Yup...the toaster with a more feminine touch....


If you are on a tight budget, perhaps you can  give a DIY frame?

On some nights, they may want a romantic scene...give them the power of lightings

No excuses for not cooking!!! I need this too! A microwave oven!

Mirrors mirrors on the wall.....

This one is MINE!!!!! Kitchen Aid!

The stand fan is another great gift idea!
A retro table fan that the couple can take it with them.


Buy towels...Be sure they are good brands
Perhaps, an album ?

Travel or Shopping Voucher!!!! Yes!


If you just can't decide, give them CASH






No comments: