Sunday, April 1, 2012

Get your promotion ticket!

Legoland will be opening in Johor soon, and get your promotional tickets at a discounted price before 16th April 2012! (I am not a spokeperson for Legoland...just doing this for free!!!) Check out Legoland's map!



With Legoland located right here in the heart of Johor, we longer need to cross the border to get to the Universal Studio. I am pretty sure the rides and games are similar to those in USS but with Legos themes. I guess the rides would be less extreme compared to other theme parks.


The first Legoland was opened in 1968 near Billund, Denmark. Other parks are found all around the world, in California, Windsor, Florida while Legoland Nusajaya will be the first theme park of its kind open in Asia.


Well, they have started selling tickets to enter the theme park at a discounted rate! Well you can always buy your tickets now, and plan your holidays later.....Do check out the rates at Legoland Website


I am thrilled...the next time you come visiting us, at least I know where to take you....


Why don't you get a feel of Legoland by watching this video?

Photocredits to legoland.com.my

No comments: