Monday, April 2, 2012

Anybody can write!

I have 2 book projects in mind for this year. Why do I want to write books? This image answers my 'burning quest' to start writing.



One thing for sure, you will never get RICH writing a book, but you will definitely enrich the minds of your readers! A book changes life, you may take years to write one, but one may take only an hour to read your writings...
Well, speaking of these two books, I am planning to compile one book of life experiences of women who have had some kind of hardships? challenges? while going into some transitions in their lives. I have approached a few people who have shown some interest in contributing their writings into this book that hopes to inspire others. The other thought will be academic in nature. I will share with you once this project is confirmed.



No comments: