Friday, June 10, 2011

Meridian & Makan....


Nasri finally came back to spend his weekend with us. We fetched him Thurs night at the Skudai Toll, when later we were told that he left his static book in the bus....Hubby wasn't too keen about chasing the bus, but I pushed him to do so, so we drove right to Larkin Bus Station. We went frantic looking for the bus. Too many buses, too many people, too hot...and sweating like hell....
I went to the counter and asked for the driver's number, and after making some phone calls, we managed to get hold of the book....

After the chase, we decided to have dinner at Singgah Selalu by Danga Bay. The last time I was there was in 2007. There are lots of kiosks being put up around the area, which reminds me of Lucky Garden. Whilst at Singgah Selalu, I bumped into M.Nasir's (that popular song composer....) family, his brothers and parents. Since we grew up in the same vicinity in Singapore, we had a long chat about our family etc etc etc. It's good to see En. Mat Syam & Cik Esah still doing well, when my dad is quite weak and is bedridden.

Dinner at Singgah Selalu cost us RM46...Let's see...Along had Yee Mee & Bandung Soda, Ain had Beef Burger & Lychee Juice, Anga had Claypot Mee & Honeydew Juice, Zul & I shared ABC special. He had Fried Rice with Blackpepper Beef and I had Tahu Bakar.....








1 comment:

Nina Aman said...

the bus-chasing, i bet it must be fast n furious! miahahaha