Saturday, December 31, 2011

My crashed Blackberry

I bought 2 new BB to replace our phones 20 days ago. Our phones were working well, okay...but I just want a change. I have used my Nokia 5800 for 2 years now, it's about time I have something new. I aimed for Samsung Galaxy s2 and BB Torch 9860, but finally rested on BB. When hubby said he wanted a BB too, I decided to order 2 phones and told him that it was an advance birthday gift for him.

Hubby's Curve
I settled for Torch 9860...because I hate toying around with keypads. This is very similar to the Iphone in many ways....but it has a more "professional" look....(please don't ask me to explain...but I love the look and the feel of the phone in my hand).







Great luck I have, my Torch hang in less than 20 days. I realized that this is one problem about Torch and the latest Bold version since they use the latest OS system. There are many complaints about the phones faulty operating system. When I read reviews before settling on this I did not come across these complaints. My Torch is now sent to Celcom (I mean SAMART) for repair...

I cheekily told the girl at Celcom Blue Cube i didnt have a spare phone and I wanted a BB for replacement...Lucky me, she loaned me a BB phone, but a very old BB phone....Take it with no complaints m'am....

This is the BB replacement I got until SAMART fixes my NEW phone!!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You’re a very generous girlfriend! It’s good that you made the right choice – BlackBerry phone! But, too bad you had to be separated from your new BB that early. Anyway, it’s just for maintenance. In a few days, it’ll be back and in good condition. Is it just your phone that had ‘hanging’ issues, how about your hubby’s?

-Kelly Brueggemann